LAND TRANSFERS

TRAVEL WITH COMFORT

STARTING POINT

Set your pick up point

YOUR DESTINATION

Set your drop off point

SEND US A MESSAGE

Send us a message with necessary informations

We offer services of land transfers with cars and vans for groups of up to 8 people. Whether you are alone¸ a couple or a group¸ we will take care of you. Our vehicles are equipped with wifi and air condition¸ while our drivers are professionals with long term experience in passenger transport services that speak fluent english.

TRANSFERS FROM SPLIT

 

Our company is stationed in Split which is the biggest town in Dalmatia and very popular tourist destination. If you need a transfer from Split to the Airport or to other Dalmatian cities such as Trogir¸ Omiš¸ Makarska¸ Dubrovnik¸ Šibenik and Zadar¸ feel free to contact us. That being said¸ we cover all destinations from Slovenia to Serbia and Montenegro¸ in case you need a transfer from Split to Ljubljana¸ Mostar¸ Sarajevo¸ Belgrade or Budva. 

TRANSFERS FROM SPLIT AIRPORT

 

Split Airport is located in town of Kaštela¸ 25 kilometers away from Split. It is especially busy during summer season when tourists from all over the world arrive to Split for relaxation on mid Adriatic islands. In case you need a direct transfer from Split Airport to your apartment¸ hotel or you need to catch a ferry from Split¸ contact us via e-mail, whatsup or viber. Also¸ we can pick you up at the Split Airport and drive you to Dubrovnik¸ Šibenik¸ Makarska or Zadar¸ if necessary. 

PICK UP POINT

 

Although our company is stationed in Split¸ pick up point can be anywhere in the area which stretches from Omiš to Trogir.

OUR VEHICLES

+385 98 907 8068

CALL US

e-mail: [email protected]

CONTACT US / WHATSAPP / VIBER

HOW TO BOOK A TRANSFER

 

You can reserve the vehicle and book a transfer one month in advance, if you want. You will have to pay depozit to reserve the service. Depozit makes 20 % of the price. The rest 80 % you pay to the driver when he picks you up.

 

No extra fees. 

 

If you want to continue with the process, fill our contact form on the left with necessary informations. After we recieve e-mail, we will check which vehicle is available for the date and time you specified that fits your request. 

 

If you want to receive your answer as soon as possible, you can also send us your mobile phone number with country code , so we can send you an answer via Whatsapp or Viber.

 

After checkup, you will recieve e-mail or text message, regarding your inquiry. If we come to an agreement¸ you will also receive form that you need to fill, along with other necessary informations.

 

For additional questions¸ options or arrangements¸ feel free to contact us via email, whatsapp or viber.

SPALATO TOURS

         

CONTACT US

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)

Your Message

© Copyright 2017 - Spalato Tours - All Rights Reserved