HOW TO BOOK PRIVATE TOUR
One of our skippers will pick you up, with the boat you booked, at the arranged place, day and time. If you want to rent a boat for the private tour, you will have to pay depozit at least one day before. However, you can reserve the boat one month in advance, if you want.
The sooner you book the boat, higher the chances that you get the one you want. When it comes to depozit, it varries from boat to boat. It makes 20 % of the price. The rest 80 % you pay when the skipper picks you up or at the agency on the day of departure.
Also, fuel is not included in the price. You pay for the fuel after we return back to Split¸ when the tour is finished. Gas station is located at the Split harbour.
When it comes to cost of the fuel, it usually takes between 50 to 100 € of fuel, if you want to visit mid Adriatic islands such as Brač¸ Hvar or Šolta. If you want to go all the way to Vis and Blue Cave or you want to go all around¸ you can expect fuel bill between 150 and 250 €. Basically¸ the further you go¸ the more expensive it gets. Also¸ the boat¸ type of engine and its power affect the price¸ too.
That being said, when you rent a bigger boat such as Jeanneau Prestige or Cranchi Endurance, you can expect fuel bill of 300 to 450 euros. Skipper is included in the price.
For additional questions¸ options or arrangements¸ feel free to contact us via email, whatsapp or viber.