HOW TO BOOK A TRANSFER
You can reserve the boat and book a speedboat transfer one month in advance, if you want. The sooner you book, higher the chances that you get the boat you want.
You will have to pay depozit to reserve the boat. Depozit varries from boat to boat. It makes 20 % of the price. The rest 80 % you pay when the skipper picks you up or at the agency, if possible.
When it comes to cost of the fuel and the skipper, you don’t need to worry. Both are included in the price. Also, all prices are in euros.
If you want to continue with the process, fill our contact form on the left with requested informations. After we recieve e-mail, we will check if the boat you’re looking for is available, at the specified date, time and location.
If you want to receive your answer as soon as possible, you can also send us your mobile phone number with country code , so we can send you an answer via Whatsapp or Viber.
After checkup, you will recieve e-mail or text message, regarding your inquiry. If the boat you requested is available for specified location, you will also receive form that you need to fill, along with other necessary informations.
For additional questions¸ options or arrangements¸ feel free to contact us via email, whatsapp or viber.